1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement Server & Community Future

Discussion in 'Annoucements' started by Coldblood, May 18, 2016.

1. Coldblood

Coldblood CS:Source ARK: Survival Evolved Rainbow Six: Siege

ARK Name:
    Dade
    Ark Tribe:
    TheTeam
    Hi Guys
    I've been offline alot lately and that may well continue so the ark server slipped into nothingness for a while. I'm updating it and getting it online today if I can (may need some mod updates doing tonight though) but I need everyones feed back really on if this is still wanted.

If no one is gonna use it its pointless me paying out the money each month and doing the work I've always done on it until recently.

I'm also very tempted if everyone is ok with it to move to using the center map instead of valhalla as its listed as completed. Although I'll take everyones opinions on that once we are up and running again.

Please reply to this thread or pm me on steam guys
    Splerge likes this.
  2. Splerge

Splerge ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK Name:
    Splerge
    Ark Tribe:
    Pyssweeds
    I am interesting in using the server if it comes back online :) would also like to use the center map instead of valhalla.
  3. arranged boy

arranged boy ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK Name:
    arranged boy
    Ark Tribe:
    Pyssweeds
    I agree with Splerge, I'm interested in using the server and would like to use The Centre map, plus we have a new friend who'll be joining if the server comes back online :D
    Splerge likes this.
  4. Coldblood

ARK Name:
    Dade
    Ark Tribe:
    TheTeam
    I should have the valhalla server online by the end of the night got my game updating mods currently to upload

I'm also going to have a server for the centre online too tonight if I can. What mods are people wanting?
    Splerge likes this.
  5. Splerge

ARK Name:
    Splerge
    Ark Tribe:
    Pyssweeds
    Not sure, the same as on the valhalla one maybe?
  6. Coldblood

ARK Name:
    Dade
    Ark Tribe:
    TheTeam
    Thinking I'm going to reduce the mods on both of them to a nice standard set so its not a nightmare to update and maintain which is one of reason it died this last time with support
  7. Splerge

ARK Name:
    Splerge
    Ark Tribe:
    Pyssweeds
    Alright. I agree that less mods would probably be better xD
  8. arranged boy

arranged boy ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK Name:
    arranged boy
    Ark Tribe:
    Pyssweeds
    Probably shouldn't have the large mods which change the game quite a bit, instead just the nice little one ^.^